Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.
Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.
- FREE, no-obligation quotes.
- Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
- Fast response—typically less than 24 hours on week days.
- We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
- We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
- We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
- Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.
Comprehensive Protection for Your Videography Business
As a professAs a professional videographer, your business can take you anywhere: from your own studio to a location across town or across the globe. Wherever you go, you’re likely to be carrying thousands of dollars’ worth of equipment with you and encountering a wide range of people along the way. There’s no other job quite like it, and the risks you face are as unique as the work you deliver.
Because yourBecause your business relies on the equipment you use, protecting it with property insurance is an absolute must. At the same time, videographers always face the potential for a lawsuit – whether it’s from a dissatisfied client, a subject or just someone passing by who is accidentally injured during a shoot. That’s why professional videographers are wise to protect their business with both general liability and professional liability insurance as well.
With a deep understanding of the risks unique to the videography business, Business Insurance Now specializes in affordable, comprehensive insurance coverage for small videography businesses and independent videographers, helping your business thrive in the face of everyday risk.
Business Insurance Now provides customized insurance coverage for the following videography specialties:
We make it easy to secure specialized coverage to protect videographers from the risks they encounter in this line of work, providing immediate coverage from top-rated videography business insurance carriers.
Errors & Omissions/Professional Liability
General Liability/Property/Business Owner’s Policy
Request a quote now. We'll typically get back to you in 24 hours or less, and we can start your coverage immediately.
If you’re not sure what kind of insurance your photography business needs, the photography insurance experts at Business Insurance Now can help. We are available from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday. Call us toll-free at (800) 655-1714, or e-mail a Business Insurance Now agent.
Tips to Reduce Liability for Videographers
- Use locked cases to protect and transport cameras and equipment, and never let them out of your sight.
- Back up all work in duplicate, and store copies in a separate location away from your editing studio.
- Stay aware of your surroundings and the people around you at all times to prevent accidents.
- Secure loose electrical cords to prevent trips and falls.