Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.
Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.
- FREE, no-obligation quotes.
- Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
- Fast response—typically less than 24 hours on week days.
- We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
- We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
- We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
- Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.
Business Insurance Now:
The Tax Preparation
As every tax preparer is well aware, small miscalculations or oversights can create big problems for your clients. You're only human, and errors are all too common. Because it doesn't take much to spark a lawsuit, it's wise to protect your business with appropriate business insurance from Business Insurance Now.
We offer high-quality insurance from top-rated carriers at competitive rates. Customers come to us for fast, affordable coverage and stay with us because they like our friendly service and excellent customer support. Let the tax preparation insurance experts at Business Insurance Now get your business insured, fast—at a great rate. Get covered now.
Get Fast, Easy Coverage That Fits Your Business
At Business Insurance Now, our highly trained agents specialize in insurance for independent tax preparers and small to mid-sized tax preparation firms. We know the tax preparation industry and the risks that are inherent in the work you do. And because we're business insurance experts who work only with top-rated carriers, you can get all your coverage from a single source, and be confident that you have all the coverage you need at a competitive rate.
We make buying business insurance easy, with fast, one-stop shopping for all your accounting insurance needs:
Request a quote now. We'll typically get back to you in 24 hours or less, and we can start your coverage immediately.
Not sure what you need? We can help. Contact Business Insurance Now today for a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our licensed tax preparation insurance experts. We are available from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday. Call us toll-free at (800) 655-1714, or e-mail a Business Insurance Now agent.
Risk Management Tips to Reduce Your Liability
as a Tax Preparer
- To prevent lawsuits, keep the lines of communication open with your clients, and document everything you can. It helps to have a contract that defines the scope of work you'll do for your client and details your client's responsibilities as well as your own.
- If you're asked to assist with a large-scale project, use written timelines and progress reports to keep all involved parties on the same page.
- For some clients, it may make sense to create a detailed project management plan that outlines the risks inherent in your work. Making clients aware of potential problems ahead of time can head off lawsuits later.