General Liability Insurance for Real Estate Agents
Complete one simple application and we'll do the shopping for you.

WHY Business Insurance Now?

Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.

Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.

  • FREE, no-obligation quotes.
  • Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
  • Fast response—typically less than 24 hours on week days.
  • We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
  • We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
  • We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
  • Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.

General Liability and Property Insurance for Your Residential Real Estate Businesses

Business Insurance Now offers a cost-effective Business Owner's Policy (or BOP) for real estate businesses which combines general liability protection with property coverage for one affordable premium.

Suppose a client's home is burglarized after one of your real estate agents leaves it unlocked, or a client's valuable artwork disappears during an open house. If your real estate business is hit with a costly bodily injury or property-related lawsuit, the general liability coverage in a BOP will protect your business, while the property coverage in the BOP will cover your own business property against lost, theft or damage, whether it's at your office or another location.

What Business Owner's Policies Cover

While coverage varies by policy and carrier, a residential real estate Business Owner's Policy and its optional endorsements can cover:

General Liability

  • Legal costs and judgments associated with property-related losses and lawsuits
  • Lawsuits alleging bodily injury at your offices or other locations where you do business

Property Insurance

  • Physical loss or damage to business property, including computers and media
  • Lost or damaged data or software
  • Virus damage to computers, software and data
  • Lost income or extra expense related to denial of service attacks, hackers, or service interruption of your hosted web site
  • Accounts receivable
  • Unauthorized business card use
  • Replacement of lost valuable papers, such as records of property ownership transfers or clients' tax returns

Contact Business Insurance Now for a Free Risk Assessment

Many residential real estate businesses need help selecting the right general liability and property insurance policy and coverage level to address all of their risks. Contact the residential real estate insurance experts at Business Insurance Now for a free risk assessment to help you select the right coverage for your business.

Get a FREE general liability insurance quote now!

Not a Real Estate Agent?

Need general insurance info? Click Here

General Liability
Insurance Tips

  • How much general liability coverage do you need as a real estate agent? It depends on several things, including the state in which you work and your unique level of risk. Ask Business Insurance Now for a free risk assessment to determine your potential liability and ensure that your coverage is adequate.
  • General liability insurance doesn't cover claims related to professional negligence. For such "errors and omissions" claims, you'll need to buy a separate professional liability insurance policy.