Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.
Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.
- FREE, no-obligation quotes.
- Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
- Fast response—typically less than 24 hours on week days.
- We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
- We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
- We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
- Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.
Comprehensive Protection for Your Photography Business
As a professional photographer, your clients are counting on you to create high-quality images that will preserve irreplaceable moments in time or showcase people, places and things in the best possible light. A lot of factors are involved in getting a shoot just right – some of which you can control, and some of which you can't. The success of your photography business rides on more than just your talent. It also depends on your skill as a business manager in preventing everyday risks from becoming liabilities.
Even the most highly skilled, experienced photographers can encounter potential professional liability exposures in their work, ranging from equipment failure to errors in judgment. At the same time, even a small photography business may own thousands of dollars' worth of high-end equipment. While security systems provide some protection against theft, there is always the risk of fire, power surges, mechanical breakdown, or other problems that can leave your photography business without a studio or the necessary tools of the trade.
That's where we come in. Business Insurance Now specializes in affordable, comprehensive insurance coverage for photographers and photography businesses, helping your business thrive in the face of everyday risk.
Get insured now
Business Insurance Now provides customized insurance coverage for the following photography and videography specialties:
- Photographic studios
- On-location portrait photographers
- Commercial photographers
We make it easy to secure specialized coverage to protect photography professionals from the risks they encounter on the job, providing immediate coverage from top-rated photography business insurance carriers.
Errors & Omissions/Professional Liability
General Liability/Property/Business Owner's Policy
Request a quote now. We'll typically get back to you in 24 hours or less, and we can start your coverage immediately.
If you're not sure what kind of insurance your photography business needs, the photography insurance experts at Business Insurance Now can help. We are available from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday. Call us toll-free at (800) 655-1714, or e-mail a Business Insurance Now agent.
Tips to Reduce Liability for Photographers and Videographers
- Have a colleague ready to cover for you just in case circumstances beyond your control should cause you to miss an important shoot.
- Prevent fires by having an electrician check your studio's wiring to ensure it's up to code and able to handle the addition of any new lighting or equipment.
- Immediately after a shoot, back up duplicate copies of digital files to prevent accidental loss.
- Store negatives or digital archives in a secure waterproof and fire-resistant vault or container.