Property Insurance for Marketing Consultants
Complete one simple application and we'll do the shopping for you.

WHY Business Insurance Now?

Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.

Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.

  • FREE, no-obligation quotes.
  • Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
  • Fast response—typically less than 24 hours on week days.
  • We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
  • We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
  • We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
  • Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.

Property Insurance for Marketing Consultants

In today's technology-dependent business world, how would you get by if you were to lose your electronic equipment to fire, theft or another type of incident? What about all the other assets your business counts on, from your furniture to your phones?

Whether you own or rent your office space, it's smart to insure the property your marketing consulting business counts on every day. And because there's a good chance you'll be spending time visiting your clients at their own locations, you also want your insurance to pay for any damage that you or your employees may accidentally cause while on-site. A property insurance policy is designed to cover both.

For example, if there's a fire in your office, or if someone breaks in and steals your office property, your property insurance will allow you to replace the lost or damaged property quickly, for its full replacement value. At the same time, your client's property is covered as if it were your own. So if you're working on a client's laptop and accidentally drop it, don't worry—it's covered.

What You Need to Know

Every business that has property, such as computers or office furniture, stands to lose it all in the event of a disaster. Property insurance is one of the most commonly purchased types of insurance for marketing consultants because it's very affordable, and it's often required by landlords who rent office space.

If you think that as a marketing consultant, you're at low risk for property losses, you may be right. However, don't be surprised if your client contract requires you to carry property insurance anyway—especially if you'll be working on a client site or handling client property. Many do. If that's the case, there's good news: You may be eligible for an affordable combined insurance policy called a BOP.

Get a FREE property insurance quote now!

Not a Marketing Consultant?

Need general insurance info? Click Here

Property Insurance Tips

  • Property insurance covers your business property when it's away from your office, so if you travel for business, the property you take with you will be protected.
  • Property coverage typically insures damaged or lost property for its replacement value. If you need to make a claim, you'll get enough money back to replace the property, without any deduction for depreciation.
  • Property insurance typically covers other people's personal property if you're liable for damage to it. So if your client's laptop should be damaged, lost or stolen while in your control, it's covered.