Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.
Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.
- FREE, no-obligation quotes.
- Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
- Fast response—typically less than 24 hours on week days.
- We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
- We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
- We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
- Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.
Business Owner's Policy (BOP)
for Marketing Consultants
While marketing consulting firms may be at low risk for property damage or bodily injury claims, both general liability and property insurance are still among the most popular insurance products purchased by marketing companies. In addition to being part of a comprehensive risk-management strategy, both types of insurance are often required by clients for all their contractors, from plumbers to consultants to window washers.
What You Need to Know
The good news is that as a marketing consultant, chances are good that you fall into a low-risk category that qualifies you for a money-saving combined policy called a Business Owner's Policy, or BOP. For one affordable rate, a BOP package policy includes:
To learn whether your marketing consulting business meets the criteria for a BOP, complete this short application. We'll respond by email within 24 hours and can begin your coverage immediately.
Get a FREE BOP insurance quote now!
- Because a BOP includes two types of coverage for one price, it's a cost-effective way to meet client requirements for general liability insurance while adding property coverage, without spending much more in premiums.
- If your business is involved in high-risk operations, or if you need high limits of liability, you may not be eligible for a BOP. Contact Business Insurance Now for help determining if you qualify.
- Read your policy's fine print, as what's included as standard in one policy may be optional with a different carrier. Be sure the policy you choose is a good fit for your business.