Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.
Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.
- FREE, no-obligation quotes.
- Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
- Fast responseâ€”typically less than 24 hours on week days.
- We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
- We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
- We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
- Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.
Business Insurance Now:
The Marketing Consultant
As a marketing consultant, your clients are counting on you and your specialized expertise to help them build their business. While the right marketing moves can take a client far ahead of its competition, a marketing misstep could take it two steps back. Because you never know what any consulting engagement may have in store, it's wise to protect your marketing consulting business with a well-thought-out risk management strategy, including appropriate business insurance.
If you're looking for a single source for all your business insurance policiesâ€”someone who knows the marketing consulting industry and can help you get the coverage that's the perfect fit for your businessâ€”trust the experts at Business Insurance Now. Whether you need professional liability, general liability, property, workers' comp or any other kind of commercial insurance, we can get you covered, fast and affordably.
Fast, Easy Insurance Coverage That Fits Your Business
Business Insurance Now specializes in easy, affordable insurance for independent marketing consultants and small to mid-sized marketing consulting firms. We work with hundreds of customers in the marketing consulting industry and understand the risks you face when working with clients every day. And because we're business insurance experts who work only with top-rated carriers, you can be confident that you'll get exactly the right coverage at a great rate.
We make buying business insurance easy, with fast, one-stop shopping for all your marketing consulting insurance needs:
Request a quote now. We'll typically get back to you in 24 hours or less, and we can start your coverage immediately.
Not sure what you need? We can help. Contact Business Insurance Now today for a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our licensed marketing consultant insurance experts. We are available from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday. Call us toll-free at (800) 655-1714, or e-mail a Business Insurance Now agent.
Project Management Tips to Reduce Your Liability as a Marketing Firm or Consultant
- Because communication breakdowns with clients are often the first step on the path to a lawsuit, it's imperative to keep communication going. Putting everything in writing helps prevent misunderstandings, so it may be a good idea to start every engagement with a written project agreement that explains who is responsible for what.
- Timelines and progress reports are the building blocks of successful project management. Keeping your client informed at every step is the best way to manage expectations and prevent unpleasant surprises.
- To prepare a client for what could go wrong, write down all possible risks in a detailed project management plan. Even when you anticipate smooth sailing, making your client aware of any factors that could derail a project will help your client understand if things should go awry later.