Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.
Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.
- FREE, no-obligation quotes.
- Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
- Fast response—typically less than 24 hours on week days.
- We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
- We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
- We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
- Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.
Business Owner's Policy (BOP) for Management Consultants
Management consulting is all about brainpower, so unlike other types of businesses that require heavy lifting, your management consulting business is probably at low risk for property damage or bodily injury claims. However, accidents do happen, so to reduce their own liability, clients often require that their management consultants carry their own general liability and property insurance coverage—particularly if they'll be working at a client site.
What You Need to Know
Luckily, as a management consultant, chances are good that you fall into a low-risk category that qualifies you for a money-saving combined policy called a Business Owner's Policy, or BOP. For one affordable rate, a BOP package policy includes:
To learn whether your management consulting business meets the criteria for a BOP, complete this short application. We'll respond by email within 24 hours and can begin your coverage immediately.
Get a FREE BOP insurance quote now!
- Because a BOP offers two types of coverage for a single combined price, buying a BOP is a cost-effective way to get the general liability coverage clients demand, plus the added benefit of property coverage, without spending much more in premiums.
- Not all businesses are eligible for BOP coverage. If you are involved in highly specialized or high-risk operations, or if you need higher limits of liability than a BOP package can offer, you may not be eligible. Business Insurance Now's knowledgeable agents can help you determine if a BOP is right for you.
- All general liability and property insurance package policies are not created equal. Standard coverage from one insurance company may be optional from another, so be sure the policy you choose has the right coverage for your business.