Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.
Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.
- FREE, no-obligation quotes.
- Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
- Fast response—typically less than 24 hours on week days.
- We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
- We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
- We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
- Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.
Business Insurance Now:
The Management Consulting
As a management consultant, the decisions you make and the advice you give can be worth millions to your clients, but a misjudgment on your part could have devastating financial implications. Protect your business from potential losses and lawsuits with appropriate business insurance from Business Insurance Now.
Come to us for top-quality insurance at a competitive rate, and you'll stay with us for our prompt, friendly customer service and support. The management consulting insurance experts at Business Insurance Now can get your business covered, fast—and at a great rate. Get insured now.
Get Fast, Easy Coverage That Fits Your Business
Business Insurance Now specializes in easy, affordable insurance for independent management consultants and small to mid-sized management consulting firms. We know the management consulting industry and the risks you face when working with clients every day. And because we're business insurance experts who work only with top-rated carriers, you can get all your coverage from a single source, and be confident that you have all the coverage you need at a competitive rate.
We make buying business insurance easy, with fast, one-stop shopping for all your management consulting insurance needs:
Request a quote now. We'll typically get back to you in 24 hours or less, and we can start your coverage immediately.
Not sure what you need? We can help. Contact Business Insurance Now today for a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our licensed management consulting insurance experts. We are available from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday. Call us toll-free at (800) 655-1714, or e-mail a Business Insurance Now agent.
Project Management Tips to Reduce Your Liability as a Management Consultant
- Lawsuits happen when communication breaks down, so keeping the lines of communication open is critical. From day one of your engagement, document, document, document. Start with a detailed project agreement that clearly states the scope of work and outlines the client's responsibilities as well as your own. Be sure your client signs it. Read more
- When working on a client engagement, provide a written timeline to help your client understand what to expect, and provide regular progress reports. When the scope of the project changes, revise the timeline and present it to your client. Doing so eliminates the possibility of unpleasant surprises, such as delays and cost increases. Read more
- Before you begin work, create a detailed project management plan that delineates any factors that could negatively affect the success of your engagement. Outlining the risks up front prepares your client ahead of time for potential delays or glitches due to situations beyond your control. Read more