Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.
Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.
- FREE, no-obligation quotes.
- Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
- Fast response—typically less than 24 hours on week days.
- We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
- We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
- We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
- Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.
Business Insurance Now:
The Engineering Insurance Experts
With every project you touch as an engineer, you play a critical role in ensuring the safety and functionality of the end result. No engineering project is without its risks: a single mistake or accident can cause costly delays, safety concerns or financial losses for you or your client. Before a project is complete, it's touched by many people in many disciplines, and mistakes can be made at any point in a project's timeline. But as the engineer, there's a good chance you'll be drawn into any disputes related to your projects. Protect your engineering business from losses and lawsuits with commercial insurance from Business Insurance Now.
Start with us for quality insurance at competitive rates, and you'll stick with us for prompt, friendly customer service and support. The engineering insurance experts at Business Insurance Now can get your business covered, fast—at a great rate. Get insured now.
Get Fast, Easy Coverage That Fits Your Business
Business Insurance Now specializes in easy, affordable insurance for independent engineers and small to mid-sized engineering firms. We know the engineering industry and the risks you face when working with clients and projects every day. And because we're business insurance experts who work only with top-rated carriers, you can get all your coverage from a single source, and be confident that you have all the coverage you need at a competitive rate.
We make buying business insurance easy, with fast, one-stop shopping for all your engineering insurance needs:
Request a quote now. We'll typically get back to you in 24 hours or less, and we can start your coverage immediately.
Not sure what you need? We can help. Contact Business Insurance Now today for a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our licensed engineering insurance experts. We are available from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday. Call us toll-free at (800) 655-1714, or e-mail a Business Insurance Now agent.
Risk Management Tips to Reduce Your Liability
as an Engineer
- When communications break down, the risk of a lawsuit goes up. Keeping communication open is critical, and the best way to do it is to document everything. Begin with a detailed project agreement that details the scope of work and outlines all parties' responsibilities. Get your client to sign it..
- Clients love timelines and progress reports because they help them understand what to expect. Should the scope of a project change, you can revise your timeline and present it to your client to help avoid future misunderstandings about costs and delays.
- Before you begin work, create a detailed project management plan that delineates any factors that could negatively affect the success of your project. Outlining the risks up front prepares your client ahead of time for potential delays or glitches due to situations beyond your control.