Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.
Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.
- FREE, no-obligation quotes.
- Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
- Fast response—typically less than 24 hours on week days.
- We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
- We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
- We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
- Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.
Comprehensive Protection for Your Dental Practice
Thanks to continuing advances in dental care technology, dentists can do more procedures in less time, with better results and less discomfort for patients. To stay competitive and attract business, many dentists now also offer advanced cosmetic dentistry procedures. While broadening their range of services is a great way for dental practices to grow, each new service or procedure introduces a new level of risk.
Even the most highly trained, experienced dental professionals encounter potential professional liability exposures every day, ranging from exposure to infectious diseases to the risks inherent in administering anesthetics. At the same time, a typical dental office houses many thousands of dollars' worth of high-end equipment, pharmaceuticals, computers, and valuable precious metals. While security systems provide some protection against theft, there is always the risk of fire, power surges, mechanical breakdown or other problems that can cause large financial losses for your dental practice.
That's where we come in. Business Insurance Now specializes in affordable, comprehensive insurance coverage for dental practices, helping your business thrive in the face of everyday risk.
Business Insurance Now provides customized insurance coverage for the following dental specialties:
- General dentistry
- Pediatric dentistry
- Oral pathology
- Oral radiology
- Public health
We make it easy to secure specialized coverage to protect dental professionals from the risks they encounter on the job, providing immediate coverage from top-rated dental practice insurance carriers.
If you're not sure what kind of insurance your dental practice needs, the dental insurance experts at Business Insurance Now can help
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation risk assessment.
Project Management Tips to Reduce Your Liability as a Dental Practice
- Just in case, ask a colleague in advance if you could temporarily work from his or her office in the event that a fire, break-in or natural disaster forces you to close your own facilities.
- Have an electrician check your office's wiring to ensure it's up to code and able to handle the addition of any new equipment. Doing so could prevent a fire and the resulting smoke damage to valuable, sterile equipment.
- Store duplicates of all records and programs in a secure location away from your office, so you'll have backup copies if you need them.
- Keep gases, pharmaceuticals, and precious metals locked up at all times, only allowing access by authorized staff members.