Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.
Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.
- FREE, no-obligation quotes.
- Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
- Fast response—typically less than 24 hours on week days.
- We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
- We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
- We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
- Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.
General Liability and Property Insurance for Your Commercial Real Estate Businesses
Business Insurance Now offers a cost-effective Business Owner’s Policy (or BOP) for real estate businesses which combines general liability protection with property coverage for one affordable premium.
If a client should be injured in a fall on an icy walkway at the entrance to your office, you could easily find yourself facing a bodily injury lawsuit. General liability insurance protects your business from the high cost of a legal defense or possible settlement for these types of lawsuits, as well as lawsuits related to property losses. The property insurance included in a BOP will cover your business property – and others’ property for which you are responsible – against loss, theft or damage, whether it’s at your office or another location.
What Business Owner’s Policies Cover
While coverage varies by policy and carrier, a commercial real estate Business Owner’s Policy and its optional endorsements can cover:
- Legal costs and judgments associated with property-related losses and lawsuits
- Lawsuits alleging bodily injury at your offices or other locations where you do business
- Broadened named insured
- Newly formed organizations
- Additional insured — tenants
- Blanket waiver of subrogation
- Extended additional insured coverage
- Contractor coverage
- Physical loss or damage to business property
- Electronic data processing equipment
- Lost key replacement
- Emergency vacating expenses
- Business income coverage
- Lost income due to suspended operations resulting from an emergency
Commercial umbrella insurance is also available up to a $25 million limit. Our top-rated insurance partner also offers a wealth of educational resources to help your commercial real estate business implement sound risk-control practices in areas such as slip and fall prevention, contractual risk transfer, and fleet management.
Contact Business Insurance Now for a Free Risk Assessment
Many commercial real estate businesses need help selecting the right general liability and property insurance policy and coverage level to address all of their risks. Contact the commercial real estate insurance experts at Business Insurance Now for a free risk assessment to help you select the right coverage for your business.
Get a FREE general liability insurance quote now!
- How much general liability coverage do you need as a real estate agent? It depends on several things, including the state in which you work and your unique level of risk. Ask Business Insurance Now for a free risk assessment to determine your potential liability and ensure that your coverage is adequate.
- General liability insurance doesn’t cover claims related to professional negligence. For such “errors and omissions” claims, you’ll need to buy a separate professional liability insurance policy.