Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.
Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.
- FREE, no-obligation quotes.
- Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
- Fast response—typically less than 24 hours on week days.
- We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
- We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
- We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
- Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.
Business Owner's Policy (BOP) for Architects
Architecture is all about creativity and expertise, so unlike other types of businesses that require more physical labor, your architecture business is most likely at low risk for property damage or bodily injury claims. But, because accidents do happen, clients often reduce their own liability by requiring their architects to have their own general liability and property insurance coverage—especially if they'll be working on-location at a client site.
What You Need to Know
The good news is that as an architect, you probably are in a low-risk category that makes you eligible for a money-saving combined policy called a BOP, or Business Owners Policy insurance. For one affordable price, a BOP package policy includes:
To learn whether your architecture business meets the criteria for a BOP, complete this short application. We'll typically respond by email within 24 hours and can begin your coverage immediately.
Get a FREE BOP insurance quote now!
- Because a BOP combines two types of insurance into a single, affordable policy, it is a very cost-effective way to meet your clients' demands for both general liability and property coverage.
- Find out if your business is eligible for BOP coverage. Not all companies are. Those involved in high-risk projects, and those that require high limits of liability, may not qualify. Ask Business Insurance Now's agents for help determining if a BOP is a good fit for you.
- Not all general liability and property insurance package policies are created equal. What's standard with one insurance company may not be with another, so ask your agent to help you ensure that the policy you pick has all the coverage you need for your business.