Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.
Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.
- FREE, no-obligation quotes.
- Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
- Fast response—typically less than 24 hours on week days.
- We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
- We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
- We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
- Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.
Business Insurance Now:
The Architect Insurance Experts
As an architect, there's nothing more satisfying than seeing your vision progress from a concept to a draft to a permanent structure that people will use and enjoy for decades. But of course, no architecture project is without its risks: a single mistake can cause costly delays or even structural problems that can have devastating consequences. Even though many hands touch an architecture project, and mistakes can be made at many levels, as the architect, you're likely to be drawn in to any dispute. Protect your business from potential losses and lawsuits with appropriate business insurance from Business Insurance Now.
When you experience Business Insurance Now's top-quality insurance, competitive rates, and prompt, friendly customer service and support, you'll never shop for insurance anywhere else. Let our architecture insurance experts get your business covered, fast—at a great rate. Get insured now.
Get Fast, Easy Coverage That Fits Your Business
Business Insurance Now specializes in easy, affordable insurance for independent architects and small to mid-sized architecture firms. We know the architecture industry and the risks you face when working with clients every day. And because we're business insurance experts who work only with top-rated carriers, you can get all your coverage from a single source, and be confident that you have all the coverage you need at a competitive rate.
We make buying business insurance easy, with fast, one-stop shopping for all your architecture insurance needs:
Request a quote now. We'll typically get back to you in 24 hours or less, and we can start your coverage immediately.
Not sure what you need? We can help. Contact Business Insurance Now today for a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our licensed architecture insurance experts. We are available from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday. Call us toll-free at (800) 655-1714, or e-mail a Business Insurance Now agent.
Risk Management Tips to Reduce Your Liability
as an Architect
- When working on an architecture project, communication failures can evolve into big problems, so it's extremely important to keep the lines of communication with your client open. Be sure to document every step of your project, starting with a detailed scope of work that clarifies each party's responsibilities.
- Sharing a written timeline and progress reports with your client is a great way to manage your client's expectations. If scope changes are necessary, document those changes in writing and explain their impact on the project's timeline and budget. This keeps surprises to a minimum and ensures the client is aware that there could be delays and added expenses.
- Before work begins, include any potential risk factors in your project management plan, so that your client is aware in advance of any potential issues that could delay or derail the project.