Learn why thousands of small businesses trust Business Insurance Now as their insurance agency.
Take 15 minutes to see how we can help you protect your business.
- FREE, no-obligation quotes.
- Complete one online application to compare multiple quotes.
- Fast response—typically less than 24 hours on week days.
- We are a nationwide insurance agency covering all 48 contiguous states.
- We work directly with you to evaluate your insurance options.
- We only work with the top business insurance carriers in the country.
- Expert, licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process.
Business Owner's Policy
(BOP) for Accountants
Accounting is all about brainpower, so the good news is that you're at low risk for property damage or bodily injury claims. But that doesn't mean you don't need property or general liability insurance. For one thing, accidents do happen, and coverage offers lots of peace of mind. And for another, your client may require that all of its consultants carry these types of insurance, from plumbers to accountants to window washers to consultants.
What You Need to Know
Because you're in a low-risk profession, you probably qualify for a cost-saving combined policy called a Business Owner's Policy, or BOP. For one affordable rate, a BOP package policy includes:
To learn whether your accounting business meets the criteria for a BOP, complete this short application. We'll typically respond by email within 24 hours and can begin your coverage immediately.
Get a FREE BOP insurance quote now!
- If you're looking for affordable insurance, a BOP is a great way to meet clients' general liability contract requirements while protecting your business assets with property coverage.
- Not all businesses meet the criteria for a BOP. To find out if you qualify, ask the accounting insurance experts at Business Insurance Now for a free risk assessment.
- As with any type of insurance, policy provisions vary from policy to policy and carrier to carrier. Read the fine print and be sure you know what your policy covers. If you're not sure you have the right insurance for your business, ask Business Insurance Now for a free policy review.